Slimband Fill Appointments
To ask any fill related questions, plesae call the Slimband Fill Line at 1.800.298.0684 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST - Saturday & Sunday, closed.
Please complete the Fill Assessment Form prior to booking your appointment. Once submitted please allow 24 hours before calling the Slimband support line at 1.800.298.0684 to book your appointment with the Slimband fill nurse.
The first step in scheduling a remote fill is completing our Fill Assessment Form. Please allow us 48 hours to process your request. Your level of restriction will be assessed by our fill nurses. If a fill is appropriate for you at this time you will be sent an email with the approval details as well as the remote doctor's contact information. After receiving the email you will be able to contact your local doctor or nurse directly to book your fill appointment. Please note that your appointment must be performed within 4 weeks of receiving your approval email.
Please be advised that walk-in appointments are not accepted.
- Eat very lightly on the day of your fill adjustment appointment
- Make sure you have completed the Fill Assessment Form
- Please bring a bottle of water with you to drink after your fill
- After each fill adjustment, your stomach needs time to adjust to the new restriction; therefore four weeks are required between each fill appointment.
You should consume:
- Full fluids for the first 24 hours
- Pureed foods for the following 24 hours
- On the third day you can return to solid foods
35 Prince Arthur Avenue
2560 Matheson Blvd E, Suite 327
Slimband Richmond Hill
1 West Pearce Street, Suite 209
Richmond Hill, Ontario
1420 Blair Place, Unit 104
TD Canada Trust Centre
55 King Street West,
7th Floor, Suite 700
11 Thornhill Drive,
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
600, Boul. de Maisonneuve
Bureau (office) 1700
1 Hunter Street East
Slimband is proud to work with a network of doctors across Canada in order to provide fill adjustment locations that are more convenient for Slimband patients. For details of the fill adjustment locations available in your area, please contact the clinic at 1.800.298.0684.