Join The Slimband Team
individuals to join our growing team.
- Fun work environment
- Full and part-time positions
- Flexible working hours
- Locations across Canada
Family physician required for 20 hours per week for a busy weight loss clinic to provide follow-up care of patients who have undergone laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding. Office is located by Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto.
- In accordance with company procedures and training, conduct patient assessments, follow-up care and support for our gastric banded patients
- Provide in-person and telephone consultations with patients in regards to post-operative care plan
- Oversee and provide medical directives for multidisciplinary medical team
- Maintaining a high standard of professional and courteous service to patients.
- Making timely and appropriate recommendations for improvement of patient care
- MD designation
- Unrestricted license to practice in Ontario
- Good standing with the College of Surgeons and Physicians of Ontario
- Some evening work shifts may be required
- Ability to use critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health-care team including patients and families.
- Excellent communication, public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated and ongoing commitment to professional development.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience working in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experience working with Bariatric patients
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Please forward all resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Surgical Team Nurses: OR Scrub & Circulating nurses; Recovery Room nurses and Overnight nurses. Casual and Part time positions available.
Canadian Nursing Experience, excellent communication, assessment skills and confidentiality are a must for the person who will be successful in this role.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operating room and recovery room, PACC, PACU
- Maintaining a high standard of professional and courteous service to patients
- Current certificate with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in good standing
- Current BCLS, ACLS preferred
- Operating room certificate /course strongly recommended
- Good understanding of infection control and aseptic techniques
- Ability to use critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team including surgeons, nurses, patients and families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated and ongoing commitment to professional development
- Ability to perform duties in a professional, compassionate and courteous manner
Please email all applications to email@example.com
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please